The SIP TN5.5/200 200ltr Belt Drive Compressor utilises heavy-duty components including finned manifolds, an oversized crankcase and aluminium aftercooler to provide high-quality compressed air with improved moisture reduction. This provides a higher level of performance and longer compressor life.
A heavy-duty 2-stage pump gives increased durability and efficiency. All this and more mean a reduced weight and increased resistance to corrosion, for durability and long life in a range of environments.
Providing consistently reliable and higher quality compressed air production with reduced moisture than other models, the TN5.5/200 is a must-have for any trade environment where quality air is required for prolonged and demanding applications.
- Oil-lubricated and belt-driven compressor
- Heavy-duty 2-stage pump for high efficiency
- Extra-strong moulded plastic belt and flywheel guards for improved safety
- Heavy-duty cast iron barrel for an increased service life
- Finned manifolds and aluminium aftercooler for reduced moisture; aluminium ensures a reduced weight and higher corrosion resistance
- Oversized crankcase for improved lubrication
- Supplied with SIP Anti-Vibration Mounts
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Manufactured in Italy
|Input Supply:||400v (20A) 3-PHASE|
|Motor Power:||5.5hp (4.1kW)|
|Piston Displacement:||24.00CFM (680ltr/min)|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD):||18.00CFM (510ltr/min)|
|Max. Air Pressure:||145psi (10bar)|
|No. of Cylinders:||2 cylinders|
|No. of Stages:||2 stages|
|Packaged Dimensions:||1220(H) x 1440(W) x 470mm(D)|