The SIP TN3/50-SRB 50ltr Belt Drive Compressor utilises finned manifolds, an oversized crankcase and aluminium aftercooler to provide consistently high-quality air with improved moisture reduction. This provides higher performance and longer life.
A robust wheel-mounted design ensures easy mobility across a range of environments, particularly those with uneven surfaces where transport would otherwise be tough. A large handle makes manoeuvring and storing this compressor even easier.
Ideal for trade, workshop and medium-sized garage use, plus mobile applications.
- Oil-lubricated and belt-driven compressor
- Wheel-mounted design for safe movement on uneven surfaces
- Extra-strong moulded plastic guard for improved safety
- Multi-finned flywheel for improved cooling and long life
- Heavy-duty cast iron barrel for an increased service life
- Finned manifolds and aluminium aftercooler for reduced moisture; aluminium ensures a reduced weight and higher corrosion resistance
- Oversized crankcase for improved lubrication
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Designed in Italy
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||3hp (2.2kW)|
|Piston Displacement:||13.00CFM (368ltr/min)|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD):||8.50CFM (240ltr/min)|
|Max. Air Pressure:||145psi (10bar)|
|Product Dimensions:||720(H) x 380(W) x 760mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||750(H) x 820(W) x 390mm(D)|