The SIP T2 12v Battery Tester & System Analyzer is a compact microprocessor-controlled electric system and battery tester for Lead Acid, SLA, AGM, GEL, WET, VRLA, CaCa, EFB, and LiFePO4 batteries, offering starter, alternator, circuit, and battery condition testing.
Suitable for ATVs, motorcycles, and cars.
- Suitable for 9 to 29VDC car and motorcycle batteries
- Offers starter, alternator, and condition testing
- Measures battery cold cranking amps (CCA)
- Controlled via a powerful microprocessor
- ITEM NO. 03564
- Output Power: 9VDC - 29VDC
- CCA Range: 20A - 1000A
- Starter Tests: 12v
- Alternator Tests: 12v
- Mass Ground Tests: No
- Suitable For: ATVs / Motorcycles / Cars
- Compatible Battery Types: PB, SLA, AGM, GEL, WET, VRLA, CaCa, EFB, LiFePO4