The SIP RS2.2-10-200BD 200ltr Rotary Screw Compressor is a belt-driven rotary screw compressor designed to accommodate continuous compressed air production in a variety of professional and industrial environments, using high-quality Italian-made components for robust, durable and versatile performance.
This includes an electronic ETM II control with digital display, high-quality air end to help deliver constant airflow, and front and rear quick access panels for easy servicing and maintenance. An IE3 premium efficiency motor reduces CO2 emissions.
Each RS2.2-10-200BD is built to the highest standard in Italy, and then tested by experienced SIP technicians in the UK prior to dispatch for added peace-of-mind.
- Electronic ETM II control with digital display; easy-to-use and reliable
- Quality IE3 premium efficiency motor for reduced costs and emissions
- Italian-manufactured air end which delivers high-quality constant airflow
- Silenced cabinet enclosure reduces noise and maintains temperature
- Digital display shows pressure, hours, and temperature ranges
- POLY-V belt-driven transmission for lower power losses
- Front and rear access panels for easy servicing and maintenance
- 100% UK tested by SIP before dispatch
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Manufactured in Italy
|Input Supply:||230v (16A)|
|Motor Power:||3hp (2.2kW) IE3|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD):||8.50CFM (240ltr/min)|
|Max. Air Pressure:||145psi (10bar)|
|Connection Size:||G 1/2"|
|Product Dimensions:||1350(H) x 580(W) x 1450mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||1400(H) x 600(W) x 1500mm(D)|