The SIP RS11-10-500BD/FF 500ltr Rotary Screw Compressor is a fully integrated workstation complete with air treatment module that includes a generously-sized refrigeration dryer with a 3°C dew point, 10µm inlet filtration and 1µm outlet filtration.
Acting as an all-in-one system, this compressor has a compact and modern design that houses the air end, filters, controller and receiver in a single modular unit, providing high-quality compressed air production in a space-saving solution.
Unlike other screw compressors on the market, the integrated air system provides dry and clean air to a quality standard classification 2-4-2 in accordance with ISO 8573-1.
This compressor is designed for continuous use in demanding applications.
Each RS11-10-500BD/FF is built to the highest standard in Italy, and then tested by experienced SIP technicians in the UK prior to dispatch for added peace-of-mind.
- Fully automatic, integrated, and self-monitoring
- All-in-one system; compact and modern design for easy servicing access
- Electronic ETIV controller with digital display; easy-to-use and reliable
- Italian-manufactured FS26 TF air end delivers high-quality constant airflow
- Integrated air system provides both dry and clean air to quality standard classification 2-4-2, in accordance with ISO 8573-1
- Air end, dryer, filters, controller, and receiver are in a single modular unit, providing a comprehensive space-saving solution
- Dry tank technology for constant airflow and reduced corrosion
- Automatic condensate discharge and status via electronic panel
- 10µm inlet filtration and 1µm outlet filtration
- 100% UK tested by SIP before dispatch
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Manufactured in Italy
|Input Supply:||400v (40A) 3-PHASE|
|Motor Power:||11kW (14.75hp)|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD):||53.00CFM (1500ltr/min)|
|Max. Air Pressure:||145psi (10bar)|
|Filtration Level:||10µm particulate
1µm oil filter
|Refrigeration Dryer:||3°C Dew Point|
|Air Quality Level:||2-4-2 (ISO 8573-1*)|
|Product Dimensions:||1980(H) x 700(W) x 1670mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||2000(H) x 775(W) x 1800mm(D)|