The SIP PS17 Compressed Air Dryer is designed to efficiently remove excess moisture that is common in compressed air generated via most compressor types, producing drier and higher quality air that is perfect for a range of air tool applications, including spray painting and airbrushing. This helps to extend the service life and durability of air tools.
Ideal for heavy-duty performance alongside piston and screw compressors.
- 60CFM (1700ltr/min) / 102mtr³/hr powerful flow rate
- Reduces moisture from the compressed air supply for drier air
- Perfect for applications including spray painting or airbrushing
- Condensate separator and high-efficienct heat exchanger
- Integrated control board adjusts the fan
- ITEM NO. 05307
- Input Supply: 230v (13A)
- Max. Flow Rate: 60.00CFM (1700ltr/min)
- Max. Air Pressure: 232psi (16bar)
- Connection Type: 1" BSP