The SIP Pneumatic Coil Spring Compressor prioritises operator safety first and foremost, incorporating a selection of robust and reliable safety components to ensure minimal risk of harm should a coil spring become dislodged or damaged while under load.
Increased user safety does not compromise the powerful 2400kg compression achieved by its dual pneumatic rams. This compressor is perfect for garages and workshops.
- Powerful 2400kg compression via dual pneumatic rams
- Triple bar safety cage; no operation without locked cage
- Retention cable with steel carabiners for added safety
- Patented coil spring claw designs for secure holding
- Movable footplate for robust contact under spring
- Ideal for cars, SUVs, vans and smaller vehicles
- ITEM NO. 03661
- Max. Compression: 2400kg (5291lb)
- Air Inlet Pressure: 73psi (5bar) - 145psi (10bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" BSP (Female)