The SIP FIREBALL Turbofan 5000 Electric Fan Heater is perfect for providing consistent stream of heated air in a range of indoor and outdoor environments. In warmer seasons, it can be double as a conventional fan, offering ventilation of stale air, odours, and fumes.
Perfect for medium-sized garages and workshops.
- 17,064BTU/hr (5kW) powerful heating output
- Automatic shut-off for higher energy savings
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish for durability
- PTC Element for safer temperature control
- Ideal for conventional fan applications
- ITEM NO. 09220
- Input Supply: 400v (16A) 3-PHASE
- Max. Heat Output: 17,064BTU/hr (5kW)
- Heat Settings: 3 settings; 11,260BTU/hr (3.3kW) / 17,064BTU/hr (5kW) / Fan
- Tilt Adjustment: Yes