The SIP FIREBALL Turbofan 2000 Electric Fan Heater is perfect for providing consistent stream of heated air in a range of indoor and outdoor environments. In warmer seasons, it can be double as a conventional fan, offering ventilation of stale air, odours, and fumes.
Perfect for smaller workshops, garages, shops, and offices.
- 6,820BTU/hr (2kW) powerful heating output
- Automatic shut-off for higher energy savings
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish for durability
- PTC Element for safer temperature control
- Ideal for conventional fan applications
- ITEM NO. 09128
- Input Supply: 230v (13A)
- Max. Heat Output: 6,820BTU/hr (2kW)
- Heat Settings: 3 settings; 3,412BTU/hr (1kW) / 6,820BTU/hr (2kW) / Fan (25w)
- Tilt Adjustment: Yes