The SIP FIREBALL 1822 Infrared Diesel Heater offers powerful cost effective heating of objects rather than air, resulting in efficient and reduced energy use, while an adjustable head with radiant cone which moves around 30°, provides effortless directional heat.
Perfect for medium-sized garages and workshops, and applications requiring mobility.
- 120,000BTU/hr (35.2kW) powerful heating output
- Adjustable head for simple directional heat
- Radiant cone design which can move up around 30°
- Suited for diesel or paraffin-powered operation
- Wheel-mounted for easy manoeuvrability
- ITEM NO. 09312
- Input Supply: 230v (13A)
- Max. Heat Output: 120,000BTU/hr (35.2kW)
- Suitable Fuel Types: Diesel / Paraffin
- Av. Fuel Consumption: 3.44ltr/hr
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40ltr