The SIP AUTOPLUS ECO 180 MIG Inverter Welder is a dual process inverter welder specifically designed for use in automotive environments and sheet metal applications.
Compliant with Reg EU 2019/1784 (Eco Design for Welding Equipment), the powerful inverter technology can perform gas and gasless MIG and ARC welding tasks for outstanding versatility.
With superior ARC stability for greater welding control and reduced spatter, this AUTOPLUS delivers great performance for an assured weld in demanding applications.
- Dual Gas/Gasless MIG and ARC welding functions
- Infinitely variable output adjustment for control
- Dual LED display panel shows both volts and amps
- Compatible with SIP Welding Cart and Trolley
- Compact and portable design with carry handle
- Supplied with torch and accessories
- ITEM NO. 05724
- Input Supply: 230v (16A)
- Output Current: 30A - 180A (MIG) / 30A - 150A (ARC)
- Output Voltage: 15.5v - 23v (MIG) / 21.2v - 26v (ARC)
- Duty Cycle: 180A @ 15% (MIG) / 150A @ 20% (ARC)
- Electrode Diameter: ? 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4mm
- Wire Diameter: ? 0.6mm - 1mm
- Wire Spool Size: 0.7kg - 5kg
- Protection Level: IP21S
- Insulation Class: Class F