The SIP 4" x 8" Belt Dic Sander is an essential addition to any workshop arsenal, providing performance with woods, plastics, and non-ferrous metals. Offering simple chamfering, angling, shaping, and burr removal, this sander is extremely versatile.
Perfect for sanding and linishing applications.
- 2 adjustable aluminium sanding tables and mitre guide
- Belt tension control lever allows faster belt changes
- 0° to 45° workable disc tilt, 0° to 90° disc tilting
- Supplied with a heavy-duty stand for high durability
- Integrated NVR switch for enhanced safety
- ITEM NO. 01946
- Input Supply: 230v (13A)
- Motor Power: 500w (0.75hp)
- Disc Size: Ø 203mm (8")
- Disc Speed: 2850rpm
- Disc Tilting: 0° - 45°
- Belt Size: 102mm x 914mm
- Belt Speed: 550mtr/min
- Belt Tilting: 0° - 90°