The SIP 3HP/200-SRB 200ltr Belt Drive Compressor utilises heavy-duty components including finned manifolds, an oversized crankcase and aluminium aftercooler to provide a high-quality compressed air with improved moisture reduction.
All this and more mean a reduced weight and increased resistance to corrosion, for durability and long life in a range of environments.
Providing consistently reliable and higher quality compressed air production with reduced moisture than other models, the 3HP/200-SRB is a must-have for any trade environment where quality air is required for prolonged and demanding applications.
- Oil-lubricated and belt-driven compressor
- Extra-strong moulded plastic belt and flywheel guards for improved safety
- Multi-finned flywheel for improved cooling and long life
- Heavy-duty cast iron barrel for an increased service life
- Finned manifolds and aluminium aftercooler for reduced moisture; aluminium ensures a reduced weight and higher corrosion resistance
- Oversized crankcase for improved lubrication
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Manufactured in Italy
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||3hp (2.2kW)|
|Piston Displacement:||13.00CFM (368ltr/min)|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD):||8.50CFM (240ltr/min)|
|Max. Air Pressure:||145psi (10bar)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||1125(H) x 1435(W) x 475mm(D)|