The SIP 14" x 43" Swivel Head Wood Lathe is ideal for those seeking a robust, adaptable lathe with heavy-duty stability. This crucial woodworking machine tools accurately shapes, turns, drills and sand workpieces to the desired specification.
For added functionality, the headstock swivels 360° with four locking positions to allow outboard turning of larger wood materials, whilst heavy-duty cast iron legs maximise stability. The lathe bed, headstock (MT1) and tailstock (MT2) are also manufactured from heavy-duty cast iron. A hollow tailstock is fitted to allow long hole boring.
Supplied with tool rest holder, 6" faceplate, drive and tailstock centres, 2x tool rests and bowl turning rest holder.
- 3/4" x 16TPI spindle thread size
- 350mm max. turning diameter (1100mm between centres)
- Heavy-duty cast iron legs
- Heavy-duty cast iron lathe bed
- Digital speedometer display up to 2000rpm
- 10 setting easy-change speed handle
- ITEM NO. 01940
- Input Supply: 230v (13A)
- Motor Power: 750w (1hp)
- Speed Range: 500rpm - 2000rpm
- Distance Between Centres: 1100mm (43")
- Turning Capacity: 350mm (14")
- Spindle Through Hole: 10mm (Drive) / 10mm (Tailstock)
- Drive Spur Size: 1 Morse Taper
- Tailstock Rotating Centre Size: 2 Morse Taper
- Noise Level: 68dB(A)