The SIP 125mm Advanced Composite Air Hammer is perfect for applications including cutting, chipping, scraping, shaping and removal in renovation, automotive, construction, maintenance and fabrication via a 4500bpm speed and 4 interchangeable chisel bits.
This hammer is designed to provide ultimate comfort and ease. An advanced composite construction finished with warm touch handle provides an excellent power-to-weight ratio that ensures powerful performance and reduced user fatigue in the most demanding uses.
- 4500bpm no-load speed for high performance
- Advanced composite construction for added durability
- Integrated handle exhaust directs air away from work
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio for added efficiency
- Warm touch handle for increased user comfort
- ITEM NO. 07206
- Av. Air Consumption: 2.80CFM (79ltr/min)
- Operating Pressure: 90psi (6bar)
- No-Load Speed: 4500bpm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" BSP
- Vibration Level: 11.50mtr/s²
- Sound Pressure (LpA): 95.8dB(A)
- Sound Power (LwA): 106.8dB(A)