Filter Service Kit (Annual / 6000 hour) for Mikropor Dryer model MKE- 495, MKE-623 and Drytec model SDE-500, SDE-600 standard refrigerant dryers and Mikropor MCY-495 Cycling Thermal Mass models.
(SERIAL NUMBERS >= P100077609)
2 x Filter Elements & O-Rings X Grade (1 micron) and Y Grade (0.01 Micron)
The Mikropor range of dryers have their pre & after filters built internally which is great for convenience and saving time on installation. It's recommended the internal elements are changed every 12 to 18 months to keep the efficiency of the dryer, if this is left the elements can become blocked over time with the flow rate diminishing as a result. The MKE display will usually indicate either "SEr" or "FIL"
This operation is a simple one, see steps below:
- Isolate MKE dryer from power supply.
- Safely drain down compressed air from system.
- Remove side cover nearest the filters.
- Remove push fit drain tube from bottom of filter housings.
- Turn housing clockwise to undo.
- Unscrew filter elements & discard housing 'O' Ring.
- Fit new 'O" Ring & new element.
- Reassemble housings.
- Re-fit panels.
We have also included below the Mikrpor DIGI-PRO Controller service manual to reset the service indicators.
Failure to follow the instructions and procedures in this manual or misuse of this equipment will VOID its warranty !