Part Number 4101000902
Galvanization is used to protect steel against corrosion. The process itself is simple: the vessel is completely submerged in a zinc liquid bath. As a result, the zinc coating perfectly adheres to the entire surface of the tank, ensuring full protection of the steel.
Suitable for any application using compressed air.
• Storage function in order to handle high air consumption.
• Stabilize pressure peaks and provide a stable air flow
• Perform a preliminary separation and removing condensate.
Moreover, installing an air receiver allows you to avoid the following risks:
• Unstable pressure peaks
• Multiple start/stop of the compressor
• More condensate risk
- Fitting Kit: A
- Capacity: 200L
- Max working Pressure 11 Bar
- Height x Diameter mm 1530 x 370
- Port Connection BSP F 3/4"
- Weight 55kg
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Tank Size||200 Litres|