The CS75 compressed air oil/water separator is designed to remove oil and other hydrocarbons from water.
The wastewater enters the separator through an inlet pipe and is directed through a series of baffles.
The oil is then collected and removed from the surface of the water by a skimmer, while the treated water exits the separator through an outlet pipe.
The CS75 compressed air oil/water separator is designed to meet environmental regulations.
- 2.1 m3/min (75scfm) capacity
- <4000 hours service life
- Rapid wall-mount installation (floor-mount option)
- Push-in rapid fittings
- ‘Time-in-service’ indicator
- Guaranteed splash-free design
- ‘No-tools-required’ for the rapid cartridge change
- 10-year warranty